Here is your color inspiration for your special day!!! I hope you enjoy.
These colors are so hot right now! Especially MINT! When I saw this color palette I automatically thought of a fun summer wedding. I listed my ideas and some links for where you can purchase some of the items. I found a lot ideas from my favorite place Etsy! Let me know what you think!
1. Great alternative for a guest book Purchase Here
2. Confetti, which I think would be so cute for the guests to throw after your announce husband and wife. (great for photos too) Purchase Here
3. Summer Drink, adds great color especially at a dessert/candy bar.
4. Chair Decor for the ceremony. Purchase Here
5. Love the mint colored cake.
6. Fabric wraps for your favor boxes. Purchase Here
7. Paper Lanterns, great for reception or hung from trees. Purchase Here
8. Flowers/Centerpieces. Everything about number 8 I love. They used a bunch of different colorful flowers, mix-matched bottles for vases. And if you can see the back ground they used mint colored doilies for decor.
9. Decorative clothes pins. I used this idea for my wedding. I hung pictures of my husband and I and the bridal party from cute clothes pins. Just like a clothes line. Or you could use them for the table setting with your guests names on them.
Let me know what you think of this summer fun collection! xoxo, Ashley